Chicago's Best 90-Min Architecture Boat Tour on The Chicago River
Chicago's Best 90-Min Architecture Boat Tour on The Chicago River
Marvel at the magnificent architecture on the Chicago River with expert tour guides! All ages welcome.
***LIMITED TIME OFFER: Save $15 per person with promo code: SUMMER*** (only for Adult General Admission)
***Customer Service Info & Important Reminders***
- These events are PRIVATE EVENTS hosted by ToursandBoats.com. Please do NOT call the Summer of George for any questions because they will NOT have any of our event information.
- For Event Questions, please e-mail: email@example.com or Call: 312-858-6955.
- Daily Deal (ex. GroupOn) Website Redemption Instructions: Click Here
- BOARDING TIME:
Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
*Important: Ticketed Passengers MUST be boarded 10 min before departure time! Standby boarding starts 10 min before the departure time. Late ticketed passengers will be placed at the end of the standby line. There are no refunds or if you miss the boarding time indicated above.
- Got another question? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section below.
- Are you interested in attending a sold out cruise? For Standby options, view FAQ section below.
- All guests including infants must have a registered ticket for the event. See FAQ section below.
- For Directions & Parking Info, click and print the following: Directions & Parking Info
- There are NO refunds if you miss a cruise. Cruises are on rain/shine. Cruises can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.
What You'll See and Learn About
Your professional tour guide will lead you down the Chicago River to uncover hidden gems as well as the city’s most renowned landmarks. You'll get historical insight on well-known structures like the Wrigley Building, Trump Tower, and the Aqua Tower as well as the brand spanking new developments, like Riverline, the new CNA Center etc. You'll discover visual details and just bask in the relaxed pace of the boat gliding by Chicago's famous architecture.
Who Are We
ToursandBoats.com specializes in river architecture tours. We've partnered up with some of the city's best, most non-droning tour guides to offer fun and informed boat tours of Chicago's famous architecture.
For More Information including private tours for large groups, please contact us.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org // Phone: 312-858-6955
- Guided Tour! Expert Guides! Great Time!
- Event is General Admission. No assigned seating.
- Purchase tickets early! Prices go up as more tickets sell!
- Please arrive 30 min before your cruise time.
The Best Discounts & Perks Period:
- Ages 5 and below: FREE (must register on Ticket Buying Page)
- Group Rates of 6 of more: View Ticket Buying Page
- Group Rates Available (10 or more): E-mail for More Info
- 40% off Military Discounts Available w/ valid ID: View Ticket Buying Page
- 40% off Veteran Discounts Available w/ valid ID: View Ticket Buying Page
- 40% off First Responders Discount Available w/ valid ID: View Ticket Buying Page
- 40% off Senior Discount (55+) w/ valid ID: View Ticket Buying Page
- 50% off Student Discounts Available w/ valid ID: View Ticket Buying Page
- Best Prices Guarantee! If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll beat it!
- View Ticket Buying Page for discounts!
The Fine Print:
- All tours and departure times are subject to cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances / unsafe weather*
- Cruises are on rain or shine.
- All tours are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Seating is first come first serve. If you have a large group, arrive early.
*We will always send an e-mail if there are any changes to your booked tour. Please do not call/text to inquire if a cruise will be cancelled. Always assume the cruise is going on unless you get a cancellation e-mail from us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the address? 900 S. Wells, Chicago, IL 60607 (Registration in Parking Lot) Click Here for information. The tour starts and ends at the same place.
- Do I need a ticket for my baby/child? Yes! Even though children 5 and under are free, you must register a ticket for them. The coast guard counts every body on the boat.
- What happens if the event is sold out and I didn't register my child? You will have to do standby for the child or find alternative means. We will give parents priority when possible, but it is not guaranteed or promised.
- Is there food on the boat? Yes, there are snacks available for purchase.
- Is there a bar on the boat? Yes, there is a full bar on the boat. Alcoholic beverages start at $6.
- Can we bring food or drinks on the boat? There is no outside food or beverage allowed on the boat.
- How much is parking? Where do I park? There is a parking lot at the marina. Parking is roughly $10. Click Here for more information on parking.
- How do I redeem my voucher for a date? Please download your voucher and follow the step by step redemption instructions. Redemption Instructions: Click Here. Please contact the daily deal site for any assistance on getting your voucher # if you can't locate it.
- How does Standby work? In order to do Standby, please arrive 45 minutes before the cruise starts as it is first come first serve. Although chances are usually good, please recognize that we can't guarantee it. We will first process all the ticketed passengers. If there are any no-shows, we will process the Standby guests in order. For example, if there are 15 no-shows, we will process the first 15 people in the Standby line. It will be $40/pp (exact change, cash only) to purchase a ticket on-site. If you have purchased a voucher already, you can use that for the ticket; however, it must be an un-redeemed / unused voucher. If using a voucher, you will only need to pay for the taxes & fees ($5/pp) (cash only, exact change).
- Can I get a refund? Unfortunately, all tickets are non-refundable after purchase.
- Can I reschedule (including emergencies)? Unfortunately, all tickets are final as soon as you reserve a date a spot is automatically reserved for you and can't be rescheduled.
- Can I give my ticket to someone else even if my name is on it? Yes! If you have an Eventbrite ticket, you can give that to anyone regardless of the name on the ticket. We only need the unique bar code to scan.
- I don't see my date on the calendar. Is it available? If the date is not listed on the calendar, the boat has a private event. However, at times we do add new dates/times if the boat has an opening that becomes available. Hence, please check the calendar back often.
- It's raining outside. Can I reschedule? Cruises are on rain / shine and cannot be rescheduled. Please bring a poncho or an umbrella. There is also an interior deck on the boat.
- Does the boat have a bathroom? Yes, the boat has a bathroom. There is no changing table for infants.
- Is the boat handicap accessible? Unfortunately, the boat is not handicap accessible. There are about 15-20 steps you'll have to climb up / down from registration to the boat.
- Can I book the entire boat? Yes, please e-mail us for more info.
- Where are my Eventbrite tickets? I can't find them. Please click here
Docked at River City Marina, the "Summer of George" was designed and built as a party cruise boat. Groups can enjoy our 100-foot vessel that has vast seating, an enclosed main deck, a full-service bar and a dance floor to entertain your guests while they view the beautiful Chicago skyline. The interior is elegantly understated offering a 360-degree view from mahogany trimmed windows. The open-air upper deck is expansive with bench seating along both sides.
The dock is located at 900 South Wells Street at River City Marina. Guests need to head south on wells street and enter through the parking lot behind the River City condominium building. The parking lot is located across from the soccer field on 9th Street and Wells. You do NOT need to go in the building (see map below).
Click Here for a bigger map.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Ticketing Technical Issues:
For any ticketing / technical issues, please see the Eventbrite Help Center and/or contact Eventbrite through https://www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us.
Please note the parking lot may fill up early and we are not responsible if you cannot find a spot. Please plan on arriving early to find alternate parking if need be.
For any other concerns, please contact us!
For More Information: