Take the First Step: Idea Stage Entrepreneurship
Have a business idea but don't know where to start? Looking for insight and guidance from someone who has already been there? Want a supportive community of women on your entrepreneurial journey? This workshop is designed to give aspiring female entrepreneurs a space to ask questions, share fears, dispel myths, exchange resources, and lift up each other's dreams.
Led by small business consultant Lady Bondo, the discussion will focus on:
- Sharing your idea in a confidential space
- Dispelling the myths of entrepreneurship
- FAQ around starting a business
- Emotional support and obstacles specific to women
- Resources and next steps to get your idea off the ground
This workshop is for both one time attendees and those looking for a consistent space to connect with other women.