Being single is more fun when you know how other singles think. There have been countless studies about Dating and Relationships topic and here we would like to provide some very interesting and maybe surprising facts that have been found.
- According to a study from Lisa Daily, most couples get into an “exclusive” relationship after 6 to 8 dates.
- When polled, 40% of men say that they are “scared” when first interacting with a potential mate.
- According to Psychologists at UPenn, most people say they know within the first three seconds if they would have sex with someone or not.
- Match.com polling reports that 91% of men who use the site are comfortable with a woman asking them out.
- In 2010, just over a third of women said that they would make the first move, but last year, almost half reported taking that initial baby step.