A book club at the SheHive isn't like other book clubs! Each month members read a different book (or portion of a book) to provide a springboard for meaningful conversations surrounding personal growth. Expect to talk a lot more about how you personally related to the themes/lessons in the book than the merits of the book itself!
Members need not attend each session.
- January: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- February: Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
- March: Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer
- April: Where's You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple
- May (meeting 06/03): Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- June: The Necklace: Thirteen Women and the Experiment that Transformed Their Lives by Cheryl Jarvis
- July: How to Be An Explorer of the World: A Portable Life Museum
- August: Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body
- September: You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- October: Playing Big by Tara Mohr (Chapters 1 & 2)
- November: Playing Big by Tara Mohr (Chapters 3 - 6)
- December: Playing Big by Tara Mohr (Chapters 7 - 10)