SheHive Book Club: Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body
Duration - 15254.7 hours, till 9:13am
A book club at the SheHive isn't like other book clubs! Each month members read a different book to provide a springboard for meaningful conversations surrounding personal, professional and community growth. Expect to talk a lot more about how you personally related to the themes/lessons in the book than the merits of the book itself!
Members need not attend each session.
- January: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- February: Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
- March: Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer
- April: Where's You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple
- May (meeting 06/03): Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- June: The Necklace: Thirteen Women and the Experiment that Transformed Their Lives by Cheryl Jarvis
- July: How to Be An Explorer of the World: A Portable Life Museum
- August: Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body
- September: Into the Water: A Novel