Brunch Cruise aboard Luxury Yacht Manhattan
Duration - 16485 hours, till 7:01am
Key points about this tour:
- 2.75 Hours Long
- Offered aboard *Manhattan* or *Manhattan II* (1920s inspired yachts)
- Offered Every Saturday & Sunday
- Fully Circumnavigates the Island of Manhattan
- Lightly narrated tour by the captain
- Features a four-course brunch buffet
(Fresh bakery and pastries, bagles & lox, gluten-free waffle station, house-made quiche, sausage, kale salad, glazed sprial ham, fresh fruit and desserts)
- Includes a complimentary Bloody Mary, mimosa, beer, wine or Champagne
- Additional beverages available for purchase
- Indoor climate-controlled seating and outdoor seating available
- Tables are often assigned based on volume of guests
Step aboard the teak decks of *Manhattan* or *Manhattan II*, our 1920s style luxury yachts, for a leisurely weekend brunch.
Our "cruisine" is packed with delicious New York State foods and fresh bakery goods from NYC purveyors: a plentiful buffet spread of fresh-baked bagels and pastries, fresh fruit, glazed ham, spring mix salad, stuffed quiche, Belgian waffle station, smoked salmon display, and pork sausages.
Sit back & enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of these yachts. One complimentary beverage (including soda, juice, coffee, tea, beer, wine, champagne, Bloody Mary, or Mimosa) is included, and additional beverages can be purchased at our onboard bar.
On this **2.75-hour cruise**, our route typically includes a complete circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan.
Highlights along the way include:
* The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
* Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
* Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
* Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
* Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River