Mindfulness for the Busy Professional
Duration - 17419 hours, till 12:57pm
A Mindfulness Class for the Busy Professional
Ashley Paquin is an International Life Coach and Mindfulness Teacher. In addition to a busy private practice, Ashley hosts workshops and retreats around the globe teaching the science and spirit of mindfulness.
Ashley designs and teaches secular meditation/mindfulness classes while building a wonderful community of like-minded people.
Because mindfulness rules.
Mindfulness allows us to think/create/rest and be better. It cultivates our highest attributes, habits and talents.
Mindfulness is about striving for wholeness, not just happiness.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Those who struggle with feeling too busy, stressed, anxious and overwhelmed
- Those looking to be healthier and happier in life, love and business
- Those looking for meaningful and rich lives
This class is part guided meditation, part conversation. We'll use chairs or the floor (with yoga mats) so the experience is comfortable.
- You'll walk away feeling healthier, happier, calmer and more balanced
- You'll learn very simple tools to help you respond better to life's ups and downs
- You'll meet a wonderful community of like-minded creators, makers and professionals
- Classes weave in neuroscience to help train your brain so you can think clearer and make better decisions
HOW TO PREPARE:
Dress warmly if possible.
Bring your stressed out partners, spouses, co-workers and/or team!
You registered, but can't make it? Oh no!
You're welcome to use your ticket for another class or sell/give your ticket to a friend. Refunds are not an option. Thank you for understaning.